Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions Unity Growth Ltd
The terms and conditions below apply to all services provided by Unity Growth Ltd to any individual or organisation. In these terms (“the Terms”), “we”/“us”/“our” means Unity Growth, and “your”/“your”/“yours” means you, the client. Purchasing any Services from us or participating in any free services constitutes acceptance of the Terms. The Terms shall not be varied in any way whatsoever unless agreed in advance in writing between the parties.
The term “coaching” as here
used covers, life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching and business coaching for clients.
“Fee” means the sum payable by you to us for the Services. ”Services” means such coaching
services (including but not limited to individual one-to-one sessions over Skype or telephone, and
coaching programs made of numerous session, access to memberships sites and courses) as requested by you. ”Session” means a coaching session lasting between 60 to 120 minutes in length.
1.1 We agree to supply the Services to you and you agree to pay the Fee for the same subject to
1.2 The exact date and time of our supply of the Services is agreed when you book one of the
session slots in the Acuity Scheduling system, or both parties confirm a date and time via email.
1.3 The amount of the Fee shall be agreed in advance between the parties when you select one of
the Services. By selecting a specific Service, you are agreeing to pay the Fee in full at booking or
in instalments as stated in the booking form.
1.4 No variation to these Terms shall be binding unless agreed in writing and signed by both
- Independent contractor status
Unity Growth is engaged as an independent contractor. Nothing herein will be deemed or
construed to create an employer-employee, joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship
between Unity Growth and you for any purpose whatsoever.
- Your Status
3.1 By purchasing coaching or courses from us, you warrant that: (i) You are legally capable of entering into
binding contracts; and (ii) You are at least 18 years old.
3.2 You understand that your coaching and course results are dependent on your actions. You enter coaching
with the full understanding that you are wholly responsible for creating your own results.
3.3 You understand and agree that the Services provided by us is in no way to be construed as
psychological counselling or therapy.
- Our obligations
4.1 We shall endeavour to provide the Services in accordance with these Terms.
4.2 In the event that we cancel the Services or a Session, as applicable, for any reason, we shall
offer you a new date for the Services or the Session and no additional Fee shall be payable by
4.3 We acknowledge that anything you share with us is completely confidential. We undertake not
to disclose any information you share with us in any session in any way whatsoever (unless in the
unlikely event we are required to do so by law).
- Your obligations
5.1 You shall: (i) co-operate with us as reasonably necessary in order to enable us to provide the
Services; and (ii) notify us of if you have any special requirements relating to the Services prior to
us providing the Services.
COACHING TERMS & CONDITIONS
5.2 You understand that for our work to be effective it’s important for you to be as honest, open and
at ease as possible.
5.3 You shall notify us if and when: (i) you say or do anything in a session that you don’t feel
comfortable with; and (ii) you have any concern at all with the way we are working.
6.1 For coaching sessions payment of the Fee by you to us shall be by Paypal or card a minimum
of 48 hours before your first Session.
6.2 Payment of all sums shall be made in pounds sterling through the ‘Buy now’ buttons on the
6.3 You understand and agree that, in the event that if you fail to comply with this Clause, we
reserve the right to: (i) charge interest on any late payment in accordance with the Late Payment of
Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, on the amount unpaid at the rate of 8% per annum above
the Bank of England base rate from time to time, from (and including) the date on which payment
was due until (and excluding) the date on which payment in full is made; and (ii) claim
compensation for any reasonable debt recovery costs incurred by us from you should any action
be undertaken to obtain a settlement of the account.
- Cancellation Policy
7.1 In the event you decide to cancel your Services and no longer wish to use them, the Fee is not
refundable and you are still liable for the remaining payments if you purchased Services through
instalment payments. You do however have the right to transfer the Services to someone you know
as long as you provide this notice to us in writing over email.
7.2 In the event that you notify us that you wish to postpone the Services or the Session prior to
the time of commencement of the same, you shall do so 48 hours (2 business days) or more in
advance of the next scheduled Session. If you notify us less than 48 hours (2 business days) in
advance of the next scheduled Session, the Fee is not refundable.
7.3 In the event that you notify us that you wish to postpone the Services or the Session, you
acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee to reschedule the same for your preferred date
7.4 In the event that you notify us that you wish to postpone the Services or the Session, you
acknowledge and agree that you have up to 60 days to use a one off coaching session, up to 90
days to use the three sessions in the six-week program, and up to 160 days to use the six sessions
in the 12-week program.
- Refunds Policy
8.1 You understand and agree that, in the event that if you are unhappy with any part of our
services, you shall notify us within 48 hours of having had the Session.
8.2 In the event you wish to ask for a refund of that particular Session, you should give us a written
notification within 48 hours of the Session outlining in 200 words or more your reason for
8.3 If a refund is granted, both parties have the right to terminate the coaching agreement from
there onwards in writing, and we shall not be liable to you to provide any future Services and you
shall not be liable for any future instalments due provided you no longer wish to have any more
- Limitation of liability
9.1 We shall not be liable to you (excluding for personal injury or death, fraud, or wilful default) for
any loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss
or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, and whether in tort (including
without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) that may result in connection with the Services.
9.2 Our liability to you shall at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you for the
All notices to be given under these Terms will be in writing (which may include email). Any notice
given by email shall be deemed served when despatched.
- Force majeure
We shall not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in
performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to the Services, if the delay or
failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
No delay or failure by either party to exercise any of its powers, rights or remedies under these
Terms will operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers,
rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must
be in writing.
If any part of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful or
unenforceable then such part will be severed from these Terms, the remainder of which will
continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Entire agreement
These Terms together with our booking confirmation constitute the entire agreement between the
parties and shall exclude of any other agreement, or understanding of any kind, whether oral or
written, relating to the Services.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties
hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
In Addition to the above terms and conditions
Disclaimer: Unity Growth Ltd
You agree to these terms by using this website, the social media channels offered by Unity Growth, following Unity Growth's recommendations in any way, or by making any purchase of products, services, subscriptions, or offerings.
The services and products provided by Unity Growth should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, do not use the impressions given to you via a service and product provided by Unity Growth to replace any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, then we ask that you to seek out a licensed medical professional for proper consultation and care. The information provided by Unity Growth is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of personal growth.
In booking a service or product with Unity Growth, you agree, as with any information you receive from any source, you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life and the outcome of your choices.
By booking a service or product with Unity Growth, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1)have voluntarily decided to participate in the service or product and have requested the service or product on your own free will;
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent;
3) understand your service or product with Unity Growth and cannot be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counselling, therapy or treatment;
4) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counselling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
5) understand that there may be some things in your appointment, session, product or correspondence with Unity Growth that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date;
6) by participating in the service or product with Unity Growth, you are accepting complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
7) do on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Unity Growth , including their employees, employers, and any other person associated with Unity Growth , from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a service or product offered by Unity Growth. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your session or consult attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Unity Growth, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session or consult currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session or consult resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Unity Growth.
8) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Unity Growth or any person associated with Unity Growth as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Unity Growth and all persons associated with Unity Growth from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
9) understand that all information provided to you during your product, service, appointment or correspondence is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
10) agree that Unity Growth can use portions of any feedback sent after the service or product is rendered as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session;
11) agree that Unity Growth can use portions of your appointment or correspondence for a blog post on their website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love.
12) agree to receive occasional future emails from Unity Growth in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
13) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions.
14) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a session or purchasing a product with Unity Growth represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Unity Growth
You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a service or product with Unity Growth and waive any legal action against Unity Growth for the information provided in the session or consult. You, the client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions upon and following booking a service or product with Unity Growth
All images are subject to copyright © 2019 Unity Growth Ltd. All rights reserved. These images cannot be reproduced without the artists permission
All content of this site is subject to copyright © 2019 Unity Growth Ltd All rights reserved